From: Patrick Mellor [mailto:patrickmellor@hotmail.com]\par
Sent: jeudi 24 mai 2001 11:27\par
To: dinosaur@usc.edu\par
Subject: Inostransevia\par
\par
Does anyone know when and where the type of *Inostransevia alexandri* was \par
found, and whether any more specimens have been found since, also, where \par
exactly does it fit in the therapsid cladogram, I think it is a \par
dinocephalian. Does anyone have any comments on the likelihood of endothermy \par
in late Permian therapsids, specifically dinocephalians and gorgonopsids?\par