Re: On diagnosing _Tyrannosaurus_

I remember seeing a photo of the skull of Nanotyrannus from a Discover article
dating from the mid-90s, and recall that it had significant lateral-compression.
>From above, it almost looked like the animal possessed a primitive 'beak' of
sorts. If synonymised with T.rex, is this some artifact of fossilization due to
geologic pressure, or is it now considered to be a juvenile trait among
Tyrannosaurids? Where can one find pics of Nanotyrannus' skull on the web?