Re: On diagnosing _Tyrannosaurus_

If synonymised with T.rex, is this some artifact of fossilization due to geologic pressure, or is it now considered to be a juvenile trait among Tyrannosaurids?<
I think the later, because IIRC, the Jordan Theropod (_Stygovenator_, whatever you wish to call it) exhibits the same sort of compression. Of course, they both could be theoretically crushed, but I think that its actually a juvenile trait.
Peace,
Rob

Student of Geology
Northern Arizona University