Re: New Book

Bruce Mortensen wrote:

   >Just in case you have not noticed, Chiappe and Dingus have an enjoyable
new book out, titled "Walking on Eggs" subtitled "the astonishing discovery
of thousands of dinosaur eggs in the badlands of Patagonia".   It is a
popular account of their discoveries in Argentina.   Some really amazing
materials were found, including the first fossils of sauropod embryos, some
so complete that the skull and even skin was preserved!..<

    Now, I would appreciate it if anyone will tell me whether the book has
good, reasonably large-scale, high quality color photographic images of the
skin (details and texture) of the fossilized embryonic sauropods?

    Thanks in advance to anyone or everyone.

    Ray Stanford