RE: New Book

Sorry to disappoint you Ray, but all the photos are in black and white.
There are just two photos (photomicrographs?) of the skin, one of the skull,
and one of the skull and some limb bones.   Detail on the skin looks pretty
good, but the skeletal remains are a bit hard to make out.   There are also
many very nice line drawings.   The photographs of these fossils in the
Nature article (Nature, Vol 396, 19 Nov, 1998, pages 258-261), are much
better.

Hope this helps,
-Bruce