Longipteryx chaoyangensis (Aves, Enantiornithes?)

  Jerry D. Harris wrote to tell us this taxon has been
described. BTW, none of the PDF's are accessible, even though
the TOC is. I would really like to get this paper if anyone can
get a hold of it for me, and will pay for it or trade.

  However, what's really interesting is the following
photograph, which is on the cover the publication:

  http://www.scichina.com/ky/0111/kyfm11.stm

  Here, the animal is compelete and is shown covered in
filamentous integument and not a "true" feather in sight. These
filaments are preseved along both arms, around the head and
neck, rump and legs, and possible even between the thoracic elements....

=====
Jaime A. Headden