Re: arcaeopteryx litographicas pubofemoralis

> yesterday i was looking a sidewiew picture of arcaeopteryx
> sceleton,and i found that arcaeopteryxs pubis was diagonnaly
> backward.

Only in the Berlin specimen, in which the pubes are apparently broken (and
the femur lies over the break). Other specimens show that the pubes were
vertical in life, just like in *Allosaurus*, *Unenlagia*, *Tyrannosaurus*
and so on.

I have no idea about the muscles either way, though.