Re: Hi all!...triceratops horrificus

Erik,

Thanks for the email. It's comforting to know there is someone who shares my opinion about the Smithsonian's Triceratops. Your not kidding about the "Destroy All Monsters" walk to the cgi model. We can only hope that when we finally see pictures of the actual mount that it was built with a little more care and discretion!

Chris

BTW, the paintings of Baryonyx and the "High Altitude Sauropods" that you have displayed at the Dinosauricon are extremely Awesome. The others are great too, but those are my favorite!