Re: A long post about DUMB METATHERIANS vs EVIL, SMART PLACENTALS

Ah, I think I see.  So if two individuals are sitting in an idling car and
both die of carbon monoxide poisoning, then it is two events -- because
different CO molecules have bound with the hemoglobin in each of the two
individual's blood.  In this and some other circumstances, I think the more
'basic' cause may be pertinent, and that both individuals may have died from
the same 'CO' event.    :-)

Best wishes,

Jim