Carcharodontosaurus ribs

Hi all,

No, this isn't a request for a barbecue recipe. I'm starting to work on a sculpture of C. saharicus. I was wondering about the width of the body in this animal. Soreno's reconstruction in Science a few years ago showed several ribs.Does anyone out there know whether these ribs show a narrow or wide body? What about Giganatosaurus ribs? How do they compare with C. saharicus (since C. and G. are closely related)?

Well, that's all for now. Thanks in advance,
Bruce W.