Re:New New Mexico Dinosaurs

I noticed that nobody decided to run with the question the last time I asked this, so I will try once more...
Does anybody have any information about these new dinosaurs from New Mexico.  All I know about them is that they are all based on teeth, all apparently herbavorous, and all supposively older, or at least more primitive, than any previously known plant eating dinosaurs.  If any of you know anything more than that, please share.