Chinese dinosaur website

From: Ben Creisler
Chinese dinosaur website

For the curious who are also patient, check out the
DinosaurClass.com website:
http://www.dinosaurclass.com/default.htm

OK, OK--virtually the entire site is in Chinese and you
may need to download the characters. However, it includes
some interesting topics, including a list of recently
discovered Japanese dinosaur fossils,
(http://www.dinosaurclass.com/dino0671.htm)
with a photo of part of a nodosaur skull recently found on
Hokkaido.
(http://www.dinosaurclass.com/dino0673.htm)

 Beware a few garbled names though--Dsungaripterus somehow
turned into Seungaipterus. There are a few taxa mentioned
that I had not heard of and some fun (if sometimes dated)
paintings and restorations. I will need to spend time
translating various texts, but it appears to include
regular news updates about discoveries in China. The
latest one is about dinosaur
eggs.