Re: Ode to the fallen

> I'm sorry, but at risk of being unpopular,  this list includes members that do
> not subscribe to the ideas sponsored by  jingoist ideologues and ideologies.

As David Markanovic pointed out: War is something to mourn not to exalt and if
we are going to start praising: From Chapultepec(spelling please) to Vietnam the
ones to be praised should be the defenders, not the attackers.

It would be most appreciated if these kind of 'Odes' are not repeated.

Thank you.

Luis Rey