When Dinosaurs Walked America - July 2001 TV show

We're giving y'all a sneak peek at a new feature on the upcoming
Discovery Channel Dino Doc called
When Dinosaurs Walked America.

http://www.dinosaur.org/celdinos/ddocwdra.htm

Some of our local residents were advisors to the show.

We've included one photo that is sure to... ummm... ruffle some
feathers?

There'll be about five articles and quite a few more photos to follow.

Discovery channel is holding a BIG press conference in June to announce
the inclusion of two dinosaurs "never before seen" (one supposes that
they mean on tv) and we promise to let you know when that happens.

ES

Dinosaur Interplanetary Gazette - When you think of dinosaurs, think of
DIG!
Recommended by National Education Association, Encyclopedia Britannica
Internet Guide, Yahoo and Yahooligans Choice, Netscape Site of the Day.
Member of The Paleo Ring

A prequel to Teefr by Edward Summer
A Yahooligans choice.