Re: Largest Mesozoic Mammal

Jerry D. Harris reported:

"...It is the most primitive taxon among the
three mammals known from the Jehol Biota, and also represents the largest
mammal of Mesozoic age over the world."

    So, Jerry (or anyone), do you know the approximate size of this mammal?

    I ask this because I have found a few tracks here in the Early
Cretaceous of Maryland (at least two distinct varieties) that could be
interpreted a having been made by mammals, and I'm wondering how the size of
the Maryland track makers might compare to this reportedly largest-known
mammal of Mesozoic age.

    Thanks in advance for any help.

    Ray Stanford