More Library Freebies with paleo relevance

The following items are available (from the same place... ) to qualified
libraries only.
If you don't have the contact information, please write me and I'll
supply it to you.
> Carbonate rocks I: classifications ? dolomite ?
> dolomitization. 1972 ed.
>
> Carbonate rocks II: porosity and classification of
> reservoir rocks.  1972 ed.
>
> Dolomitization and limestone diagenesis: a
> symposium.
> 1965 ed.
>
> Illustrated Autocad release 11: complete command
> reference with tutorial. 1991 ed. (2 copies)
>
> Leet, L. Don, Sheldon Judson, and Marvin E.
> Kauffman.
> Physical geology.  1982 ed.
>
> Microsoft PowerPoint handbook. 1992 ed. (2 copies)
>
> Osborne, David and Ted Gaebler.  Reinventing
> government: how the entrepreneurial spirit is
> transforming the public sector. 1993 ed. (2 copies)
>
> QEMM: installation and reference manual.  1995 ed.
> (4
> copies)
>
> Robinson, Enders A. Migration of geophysical data.
> 1983 ed.
>
> Sheriff, Robert E. A first course in geophysical
> exploration and interpretation. 1978 ed. (4 copies)
>
> Stratigraphic nomenclature in reports of the U.S.
> Geological Survey.  1974 ed.
>
> U.S. exclusive economic zone:  a summary of its
> geology, exploration, and resource potential.  1983
> ed.

Dinosaur Interplanetary Gazette - When you think of dinosaurs, think of
DIG!
Recommended by National Education Association, Encyclopedia Britannica
Internet Guide, Yahoo and Yahooligans Choice, Netscape Site of the Day.
Member of The Paleo Ring

A prequel to Teefr by Edward Summer
A Yahooligans choice.