Re: Dragons Everywhere

In a message dated 5/29/01 12:20:31 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
dinoland@lycos.com writes:

<< While I haven't seen the Terrible Lizards book you mentioned, I do give a
hearty endorsement to McGowan's book.  I received my copy last week, and
although the price is a little steep, it is a very interesting read that
concentrates on the British fossil pioneers.>>

       I hate to rub it in, but McGowen's book is only $13.00 at
strandbooks.com, home of the deep discount. DV