Adios...

        All,

        I will have to leave the list for a while, as I am in the process of
relocating my hadrosaur operations to lovely and scenic Austin, Texas.
Anyone needing to contact me can still use znc14@ttu.edu for a while,
although eventually that address will become defunct. Hopefully I should be
back on the list with a spanking new UT address.

        Yes, this does mean you can expect publications on the hadrosaurs of
Big Bend in the not-too-distant future. I'd rather not comment until that
time, but you can get a preview at SVP '01!

        Later,

        Wagner
 Jonathan R. Wagner, - IN TRANSIT - inquire at the University of Texas at Austin
  "Why do I sense we've picked up another pathetic lifeform?" - Obi-Wan Kenobi