RE: Trilobite: Anyone read this?

Tom Holtz (tholtz@geol.umd.edu) wrote:

<I have just finished reading this, and was about to recommend
this book WITH ALL POSSIBLE EMPHASIS to the list!! It is very,
very, very good. It will also go some way in showing that our
invertebrate colleagues are also enthusiastic about their
critters, in case anyone thought otherwise.>

  I must admit, I enjoyed the book thouroughly, and it piqued my
interest in this unusual group of arthropods, especially the
diversity in chiton form.... I must second every one else on the
book and suggest that those who haven't should pick it up and
read Fortey's interesting and quite companionably-written book.

=====
Jaime A. Headden