Re: _Walking on Eggs_ -- New Dinosaur

  Jerry Harris (dinogami@hotmail.com) tells us that one of the
new abelisaurs from South America is named as "Aucasaurus," and
to this, I say:

  NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

  Who named this thing this? Is this a preliminary name, subject
to change? Is it possible we can escape a -saurus against all
hope? Is it possible that "Saurovenor aucaensis" would be
better? Anything?

  :) In all humor; I'm just tired of -saurus being considered as
the quintessential suffix for dinosaurs....

=====
Jaime A. Headden