RE: Trilobite: Anyone read this?

On Tue, 29 May 2001 17:47:27
 Jaime A. Headden wrote:
>Tom Holtz (tholtz@geol.umd.edu) wrote:
>
><I have just finished reading this, and was about to recommend
>this book WITH ALL POSSIBLE EMPHASIS to the list!! It is very,
>very, very good. It will also go some way in showing that our
>invertebrate colleagues are also enthusiastic about their
>critters, in case anyone thought otherwise.>
>
>  I must admit, I enjoyed the book thouroughly, and it piqued my
>interest in this unusual group of arthropods, especially the
>diversity in chiton form.... I must second every one else on the
>book and suggest that those who haven't should pick it up and
>read Fortey's interesting and quite companionably-written book.

Well, I guess I'll have to get my hands on a copy of this book.  I, for one, am
interested in invertebrates almost as much as vertebrates.  Actually, in terms
of actual real scientific fossil work, I've done much more with invertebrates.
I only wish there were a nice book on brachiopods, though..

Steve

---
Steve Brusatte-DINO LAND PALEONTOLOGY
SITE: http://www.geocities.com/stegob