Re: _Walking on Eggs_ -- New Dinosaur

While we are on the subject of eggs, would some of you provide some ref
citations relating to identifiying fossil egg shell. I have no clue!
The reason i ask is that Tracy Ford stayed with me last weekend and while
going over my "scrap" material of what I thought were mostly frags of turtle
shell, he suggested that some might be egg shell. I had considered this at
one time but forgot about it. Considering the fact that I am dealing with an
oxbow deposit with allot of tuttle and crocs, it stands to reason that their
eggs should be there too!

Thansk in advance!

Tom

Thomas R. Lipka