Lingyuanornis = Liaoxiornis

Hi everyone.  Thanks to Jerry Harris (who also sent me the "Proornis" paper), I was able to get a hold of the description of Lingyuanornis parvus.  It turns out this bird is just the counterpart of Liaoxiornis delicatus.  I'm not sure which was published first, so I don't know the proper name for this species.  However, I do believe it is a juvenile enantiornithine, which would explain the small size.  I plan to get a Details segment completed soon, but it would help to know which name is correct.