Re: Where did birds come from in their evolutional process?

Ralph Miller III wrote-

> I don't know where you got the information that there is a feathered
> _Psittacosaurus_ specimen.  Perhaps there was a misunderstanding.  I am
unaware
> of any feathered ornithischian dinosaurs.  So far as I know, as far as
dinosaurs
> are concerned, there is only evidence for feathers and filaments among the
> theropods (including birds).  A number of ornithischian skin patterns have
been
> fossilized, but no ornithischian feathers or filaments.

Oh, there is a specimen with something certainly not tubercular scales.....
http://www.cmnh.org/fun/dinosaur-archive/2001May/msg00701.html but details
must wait.  I for one do not believe it is evidence for ornithischian
feathers though.

Mickey Mortimer