Re: A Word to the Wise

I can imagine. However, the service is only available to US citizens. Bang to the rest of the globe...

Ilja

On Wednesday, May 30, 2001, at 11:47 AM, Larry Febo wrote:

-----Original Message----- From: Tim Williams <twilliams_alpha@hotmail.com> To: dinosaur@usc.edu <dinosaur@usc.edu> Date: Tuesday, May 29, 2001 2:27 PM Subject: Re: A Word to the Wise

Others websites worth checking out are Half.com and Dealpilot.com.

Definately check out half.com!!! I recently was looking for a copy of
Heilmanns "The Origin of Birds", (a hard to come by title). It was listed
for $1.75. I thought it was a typo. Said it was the dover paperback version,
so I figured maybe 17.50 (if I was lucky). Sent a money order for $4 and
change (including postage), and recieved my copy in very good condition,
...original price on cover...$3.50 So they lived up to their name on this
item. Best book purchase I ever made!