Re: HERBIVOROUS WHALES

Darren (me) wrote...

> Only one toothed whale, _Neophocoena phocoenoides_ (finless
> porpoise), routinely eats plant material. There is one old account of
> plant material found within the stomach of an African _Sousa_
> (humpbacked dolphin) but this is regarded as erroneous. I think you
> may be confused.

No, I am confused. Let's just all forget that I ever said anything.. I shall
go and lie down.

DARREN NAISH
PALAEOBIOLOGY RESEARCH GROUP
UNIVERSITY OF PORTSMOUTH
Burnaby Building
Portsmouth UK                          tel (mobile): 0776 1372651
P01 3QL                                tel (office): 023 92842244