Re: Non-theropod question

So far as I know, both *Avaceratops* and *Brachyceratops* have been
suggested as being unfenestrated, although the parietals in both are
incomplete and it appears that in centrosaurines at least an
unfenestrated frill is an indication of immaturity, thus probably
knocking *Brachyceratops* from that list.  *Avaceratops* may be outside
of Ceratopidae and also is not fully grown, so *Triceratops* may be the
only ceratopid which is unfenestrated as an adult.  The only other named
latest K ceratopid (besides odd *Diceratops*) is *Torosaurus*, which was
fenestrated.
I hope this helps-*Thescelosaurus*