Re: Longipteryx chaoyangensis (Aves, Enantiornithes?)

In a message dated 5/31/01 4:13:14 AM EST, Mickey_Mortimer11@email.msn.com
writes:

<< Archaeopteryx and Caudipteryx definitely lack ulnar quill knobs.  The
 specimens have been examined thoroughly and are well preserved.  Only
 Rahonavis among non-pygostylian theropods has quill knobs to my knowledge. >>

I think Sankar Chatterjee found ulnar quill nodes of some sort on Protoavis.
Also there are traces of ulnar quill nodes in Avimimus. Please check. (These
observations are probably debatable.)