Re: _Paralititan stromeri_

What is "The Lost Dinosaurs of Egypt?"  I guess I missed whatever previous
discussion there was of that....

ES

MKIRKALDY@aol.com wrote:

> Evidently "The Lost Dinosaurs of Egypt" will be in theatres before its
> showing on A&E this fall.  (Take that, JP3!)
>
> Mary
> mkirkaldy@aol.com

Dinosaur Interplanetary Gazette - When you think of dinosaurs, think of DIG!
Recommended by National Education Association, Encyclopedia Britannica Internet
Guide, Yahoo and Yahooligans Choice, Netscape Site of the Day. Member of The
Paleo Ring

A prequel to Teefr by Edward Summer
A Yahooligans choice.