Re: More sources on 2nd biggest sauropod

Some "new dinosaur" discussion is supposed to be featured among several science
topics on Talk of the Nation: Science Friday on National Public Radio tomorrow,
June 1, 2001.  I suspect that this is about the new sauropod from the Sahara,
but I don't know this for sure.

In other "news," today's "Mallard Fillmore" comic features a feathered raptorial
non-avian dinosaur in a strip aimed at insulting Chinese government officials.
I am not endorsing the strip, but I thought some of you would like to know about
it anyway.

-- Ralph W. Miller III   ralph.miller@alumni.usc.edu