Re: Velociraptor mongoliensis

Lennie wrote-
Could a pack of Velociraptor mongoliensis individuals possibly have a leading male or female (like a pride of lions)?  If so,  did only the females hunt?

Well, first we'd have to know if Velociraptor hunted in packs.  There haven't been any sites with multiple specimens preserved like we have for Deinonychus.  Even if we found this out, it would be nearly impossible to determine social structure from fossils alone.

Mickey Mortimer