RE: Dino placements...

_Microvenator_ is an oviraptorosaur, but its relationship to Oviraptoridae
and/or Caenagnathidae is uncertain.  It might lie outside the
Oviraptoridae-Caenagnathidae clade, or it might be inside it.

>  Also
> _Camaraursaurus_ I looked at Serenos cladogram and well, are they in
> Brachiosauridae or Diplodocidae? or do they have their own special spot?

_Camarasaurus_ is not in EITHER Brachiosauridae or Diplodocidae.  It is,
however, in Macronaria (a group that also contains Brachiosauridae and
Titanosauria, but does not contain Diplodocidae.)

                Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
                Vertebrate Paleontologist
                College Park, MD  20742
http://www.geol.umd.edu/~jmerck/eltsite
Fax (Geol):  301-314-9661       Fax (CPS-ELT): 301-405-0796>