pellet with pterosaur bones

On Fri, 26 Oct 2001 23:08:46 +0200
David Marjanovic" <david.marjanovic@gmx.at> wrote:

> http://www.uni-mainz.de/~harfj000/psp-foto.htm
Boy, are these impressive! I wouldn't have thought what treasure troves are
out there!..........
48 Pellet of a predatory fish which unambiguously contains bone remains of
pterosaurs.<<

If you are interested, that specimen is described in:

1989 - DALLA VECCHIA F.M., MUSCIO G. & WILD R., Pterosaur remains in a
gastric pellet from Upper Triassic (Norian) of Rio Seazza valley (Udine,
Italy). Gortania - Atti Museo Friul. St. Nat., 10(1988): 121-132, Udine.

To be completely sincere, according to the Italian law that photo could not
be used without a permission of the Museo Friulano di Storia Naturale,
Udine, the public institute where the specimen is deposited and where I go
nearly every day to finish my monograph on Eudimorphodon rosenfeldi.
All the best
Fabio M. Dalla Vecchia
Fabio M. Dalla Vecchia, PhD
Museo Paleontologico Cittadino