RE: BIG-HEADED THEROPODS

So taking various "guesstimated" extrapolations into account, the high-end range of skull lengths, roughly speaking is probably about 9-10 feet for ornithischians and theropods, and only about 5 feet in biggest-headed sauropods (egad, did I say "only"?).
Note that I'm not trying to ignore huge volumetric skulls, but T. rex already gets more than its fair share of press (and movie roles) as it is. ;-)