RE: syntasus painting

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dinosaur@usc.edu [mailto:owner-dinosaur@usc.edu]On Behalf Of
Jordan Mallon
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2001 8:18 PM
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: Re: syntasus painting

>From: SNOWFL96@aol.com

>I think everybody can enjoy this pic.
>http://perso.normandnet.fr/chenuloic/Images/Syntarsus%20gd.jpg
>PS: It's of the primitive predatory dinosaur, syntarsus.

I've seen that illustration before.  It was featured in those old
"Dinosaur!" magazines.
At any rate, it looks like a Greg Paul rip-off.  (And goodness knows there's
enough of >them< around.  [I've been told I'm one of 'em!])

-Jordan Mallon

You know, it DOESN'T look like a Greg Paul rip-off to me. In that case,
maybe it's a Jordan Mallon rip off? I like it.

Tracy L. Ford
P. O. Box 1171
Poway Ca  92074