Syntarsus feathers

Tracy L. Ford wrote:

> You know, it DOESN'T look like a Greg Paul rip-off
> to me. In that case,
> maybe it's a Jordan Mallon rip off? I like it.

Feathers. BAH! If _Carnotaurus_ had full-scale body
armor I think it's pretty safe to assume _Syntarsus_
had the same. I am so sick of excessive feather growth
on theropods. Neotetanurans? Maybe. Ceratosaurs? Don't
think so. Feathers look great on theropods, but let's
be realistic. Even if ceratosaurs DID have an
integument, it would no doubt be similar to
_Sinosauropteryx_.

Cheers,
Waylon Rowley