Re: Help!

That Triceratops isn't Wyoming's beast, it's the Science Museum of Minnesota's.  Yep, I could recognize that big guy from a mile away, partially because of the healed over horn scars on the face of the animal, above the left ear.  If I'm correct, it's the most complete Triceratops discovered; we have 85% of it.

Either way, the exact picture you sent us is at this URL:

http://www.smm.org/visitorinfo/planyourtrip/tour/DinoFossils.html

And there should be more if you explore the site.

Hope this helps.

-Demetrios Vital