Re: "veloci-vulture" - and I stop with it

LOL: http://www.seismosaur.com/Case16.html

That is one of the WORST illustrations I’ve seen of Velociraptor. (snip)

Hi Tracy, I sent it for what it was: a joke! Plus, the site doesn't work on every computers, so I can't read the text; it seems that the artist is refering to _Bambiraptor_ (HP Pat Norton told me that off-list) - and yes, the feet are too thin for _Velociraptor_.

Now I won't make comments anymore: this is not science.

Friendly - LJB.