Ciconiiformes

Hey guys.  Here's a question about our friends, the extant dinosaurs (so
feel free to reply offlist).  I've been putting together a cladogram of
birds and I have a couple of questions, most of them stemming from the
interplay of the classical (Linnaean system) and the newer
classification of Sibley et al.  First off all, is Sibely's origional
cladogram (1989, I think) still accurate?  I realize we've talked about
the DNA hybridization method before

--Ciconiiformes
    |--Charadrii
    |    |--Pteroclides
    |    `--Pteroclidae
    |          `--Charadriides
    |               |--Charadriiformes
    |               |     |--Jacanidae
    |               |     |--Rostratulidae
    |               |     |--Scolopacidae
    |               |     |--Dromadidae
    |               |     |--Chionididae
    |               |     |--Pedionomidae
    |               |     |--Thinocoridae
    |               |     |--Haematopodidae
    |               |     |--Recurvirostridae
    |               |     |--Burhinidae
    |               |     |--Glareolidae
    |               |     |--Charadriidae
    |               |     |--Pluvianellidae
    |               |     `--Ibidorhnynchidae
    |               `--Alcids and allies (is there a name for these
things?)
    |                    |--Laridae
    |                    |--Stercorariidae
    |                    |--Rynchoidae