Re: Syntarsus feathers

The distal end of the neural spine is what Rob Gay is referring to. The "t-shaped neural arch" is a confused statement of a distally transversely expanded neural spine, which is seen in animals that bear paramedian dermal ossicles; this includes Ceratosaurus, aetosaurs, crocodilians, etc.<
Thank you Jamie...its been a long night, and I did mistakenly write arch instead of spine. Thank you.
So I guess that means ignore my question about dromeosaurs in my previous post. :)
Peace,
Rob

Student of Geology
Northern Arizona University
P.O. Box 20840
Flagstaff, Az. 86011
AIM: TarryAGoat
http://dinodomain.com
http://www.cafepress.com/RobsDinos
"A _Coelophysis_ with feathers?"

===== Jaime A. Headden

Little steps are often the hardest to take. We are too used to making leaps in the face of adversity, that a simple skip is so hard to do. We should all learn to walk soft, walk small, see the world around us rather than zoom by it.