Re: Rapator

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brian Choo" <bchoo@cyllene.uwa.edu.au>
To: <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Sent: Saturday, November 03, 2001 5:25 PM
Subject: Rapator

> Since we seem to be in the mood for blasting feathered dinosaur
> restorations (someone should contact Wayne Barlowe about that raptor
> ripoff), feel free to let loose a few salvos at my half-arsed attempt at
> Rapator ornitholestoides and friends:
> http://www.geocities.com/ozraptor4/pictures/LR1.jpg

HOW!!! could someone tell me on which evidence Rapator ornitholestoides was
reconstructed with a Mononykus-like forelimbs?

By
Marisa Alessandro
"Volounteer of Museo Paleontologico Cittadino, Monfalcone"
Via Achille Grandi n°18
38068 ROVERETO (TN) ITALY
Tel:039-0464-434658 Email amaris@tin.it
Museum Web-Page: http://www.fante.speleo.it