Re: Dinosaur Genera List corrections #176

In a message dated 11/4/01 11:33:49 AM EST, david.marjanovic@gmx.at writes:

<< So nomen dissertatum (discussed name, implication: in a dissertation),
derived from the last of the above, is what I prefer of my previous 3
suggestions. But I think nomen in dissertatione is even better. >>

I considered nomen dissertatum but wasn't sure whether this was a valid
construction. I also like the definition: "discussed name." I guess the
plural would be nomina dissertata. Nomen in dissertatione is getting too long
for convenience and doesn't really fit with the other kinds of nomina.