Re: Dinosaur Genera List corrections #176

> This is why Greg did it that way first, as far as I know. But since Molnar
is
> not a Latin name, the correct ICZN way to form the genitive is by adding
the
> suffix -i. Greg himself changed it in later printings of PDW.

Then this is very strange of the ICZN. ~~~:-| The Romans didn't care at all
where a name came from when they were able to decline it in the original.
All those Celtic -rix names were declined -rigis, -rigi and so on. Living
declining languages do the same. (I happen to have a Slovak satirical "Bible
of Communism" where Mao mercilessly gets a genetive Maa. Argh, urgh... this
is a really extreme case.)