Re: Dinosaur Genera List corrections #176

> << > I guess the plural would be nomina dissertata.
>
>  Yes. >>

"Names that were talked over".
(I'm surprised to see that Outlook Express is unable to produce an e-mail of
under 2 KB.)

> Have also heard from Eric Buffetaut on this, and he suggests nomen
> dissertationis,

... which might likewise be interpreted as "the name of the dissertation"
(like the name of the rose). I don't feel good at that either.

> He says plural would be nomina dissertationis,

Yes. If you explicitely refer to names written in several dissertations it
is nomina dissertationum.

Nominative singular: dissertatio
Genetive singular: dissertationis
Nominative plural: dissertationes