Re: galloping indricotherium

Ken wrote:

I'm sure it could gallop, like any other rhino. And if a giraffe can gallop at 25 miles an hour, I bet Indricotherium could probably gallop that fast, if not faster. But I guess it would only gallop that fast in emergencies, like trying to avoid a dangerous predator (especially a pack of hungry carnivores).

What predators co-existent with indricotheres could have been strong enough to take down a creature of that size, pack strategy notwithstanding (reminds me of the argument for velociraptor pack strategies)?

Raymond Thaddeus C. Ancog Mines and Geosciences Bureau Philippines