Re: Dinosaur Genera List corrections #176

In a message dated 11/4/01 3:54:51 PM EST, NJPharris writes:

<< I guess _nomen dissertatum_ is OK, but _nomen ex (or _in_) dissertatione_
or _nomen dissertationis_ would be more precise, indicating as they do that
the name is not merely one that has been discussed, but one that is found in
an actual dissertation. >>

I have this construction from several persons now, but I would prefer a
two-word phrase, so that it would fit with other two-word phrases, such as
nomen nudum, nomen dubium, and so forth.

Most interesting candidate so far: nomen dissertationis