Re: titanosaur chicks (not that kind!)

On Sun, 4 Nov 2001 SNOWFL96@aol.com wrote:
> [...]
> It's a news article on the discovery of the "new" baby titanosaurs.
>
> Yeah, I know "been there, done that."
>
> But this article has very precise drawings of the skulls of these little
> titans.
> [...]
> http://www.prehistoricplanet.com/features/news/2001/titanosaur_embryos.htm

What I find interesting is this bit:

 ...you'd think the little critter looked cute. The eye sockets are better
 than a third of the size of the entire skull length. So just like
 puppies, kittens and human babies, little Titans began life with exaggerated
 features that would change as they grew to adult size ...

On the "psychological" side, "cute" features can elicit certain responses
in adults of the species. Protection, affection, etc.

Might this be construed (thinly) as evidence for parental care?