RE: Allosaurus jimmadseni

Torvosaurus tanneri, Edmarka rex, Ceratosaurus nasicornis, C. magnicornis,C. dentisulcatus,Allosaurus fragilis, A. atrox, A. maximus(AKA Saurophaganax),And now Allosaurus jimmadseni. Especially with Allosaurus sp.

The Morrison is really starting to get crowded, Man am I really glad I'm not an Apatosaur!

How do the time ranges of the various Allosaurus sp. intersect and what characteristics separate A.jimmadseni from the other allosaurus sp. To me it looks like a smaller(younger)version of "Big Al", closed jaw and all.

-Chris Collinson