IAC proceedings

Hi folks,

I looking to buy a copy of "The beginnings of birds: proceedings of the International Archaeopteryx Conference, Eichstatt, 1984" but don't seem to be able to find one through the usual sources (Amazon, half.com, etc). It was published in 1985 by the Freunde des Jura-Museums in Eichstatt. Does anyone have a copy they are willing to sell or know where I might be able to buy one? Thanks in advance....

Pat