Re: Forthcoming science fiction book about paleontology

On Mon, 5 Nov 2001, Thomas R. Holtz, Jr. wrote:

> Michael Swanwick, hard science fiction writer, has a forthcoming novel about
> time travel and paleontologists entitled Bones of the Earth.  I, Ralph
> Chapman, and Linda Deck all advised on the book (and show up in it in one
> form or another).
>
> A news item about it is here:
> http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/art-main.html?2001-09/21/10.00.books

That's terrific!

Is the novel related to his (wonderful) short story entitled "Scherzo
with Tyrannosaur"?

--Dennis
*   dchwang@itsa.ucsf.edu   *   xenopathologist at large!   *
*  You know, people like you who like anime and stuff like  *
*  to disguise their shortcomings in relationships by       *
*  saying that they're only interested in platonic love.    *
*                  -- Akatsuki, MARTIAN SUCCESSOR NADESICO  *
*                      "Finding Oneself In A Routine Plot"  *